Looking to book or get a quote?
With cruising becoming one of the most popular ways to see the world, we can narrow down your search
for the perfect one. Enter in your trip details and we'll compare prices across the top sites to find you the
best deal there is. It's that easy. And to make sure you make the right decision, check out our
Top 10 Tips for Finding the Cruise that's Right for You:
1) What's your style? Every cruise line has a different style, eg. Celebrity has a mature & luxurious feel,
Carnival is just that - great for partiers, Disney is the ultimate family cruise, and Royal Caribbean
specializes in activities on and off-board.
2) Choose your timing wisely to get a deal. January to March is the busiest booking period for cruises,
where cruise lines make 35% of their annual sales and offer the best deals.
3) Keep the season in mind. Northerly cruises are very popular including Alaska & the Baltic Sea,
but only run from late spring to early autumn. Warmer climates are generally offered year-round.
4) How long do you want to go for? Depending on the cruise line, you can cruise from one day to
over 100. A general rule - the longer and more expensive the cruise, the older the clientele.
5) Budget is key. Most cruises don't include alcoholic beverages, tips, off-shore transfers and off-shore activities.
Make sure to factor those into your budget when planning your cruise. Opt for an inside cabin for even
6) Are you nauseous? The larger the ship, the less chances are that you might be seasick. Try an inside
cabin in the middle of the ship, where there is less movement to avoid nausea.
7) When do we eat? Choose a cruise that fits your dining style. They can range from cafeteria style
buffets to elegant sit down dinners. Food is never lacking on a cruise ship.
8) Known when to go. School holidays and holiday times mean a ship full of children;
off-season is quieter and you'll often get a better deal.
9) Size matters. Smaller ships mean less crowded and less popular ports of call where you can discover
10) Check your itinerary. Some cruises will emphasize activities at the ports of call, while others are
more focused on the ship/cruising. Be sure to pick a cruise that fits with your preferences.